I see a need to travel more in alignment with nature. To connect with some of the things that I think we have moved away from over the years. Connections to nature, to people, to animals, and most importantly, to our hearts. We live in a world where everything happens fast, where we are always busy, always available and always online. What would happen if we disconnected and moved slowly, into nature? my Green Andalusia also aims to create more consciousness about how to live a healthier and more natural lifestyle, with consideration for nature and the planet.
About how my Green Andalusia is green, organic, eco-friendly and sustainable?
Our value is that we aim for our tours and experiences to be as green, sustainable and eco-friendly as possible, whenever we can choose it. That means that we prioritize to:
- Be ethical, respectful and fair towards humans, animals, the planet and all its living beings.
- Not use plastic or any other contaminating materials whenever possible.
- Always choose organic and local whenever possible.
- Eat plant-based whenever possible
- Visit WITH nature and not abusing it.